Monday, December 29, 2008

Pictures

This is the Lego castle that Santa brought for Fred Rion. It took me almost three hours to put together. Fred Rion is really good at putting together Legos, but I think this would have taken more work than he is willing to put in. And it was kind of hard too.
Santa brought Torii a Leapster. It's a cool handheld game system from Leapfrog. He also got two games with it. Fred Rion wants one too. I think he'll be getting one for his birthday. Those will be nice to have on long car trips this summer.

Torii in his ugly Vikings jersey. His team made it to the playoffs and mine didn't so I guess he gets to continue to wear his jersey. He also likes the Steelers (I'm not sure why) and they also made the playoffs. I could live with him being a Steelers fan, but not a Vikings fan.


Barely a year old and a phone in each hand.



Cordelia is such a climber. She really likes going up and down stairs. This was on Christmas day.





2 comments:

Kelly said...

They're all so cute! And I miss them so much already. What a great time.

Laurie said...

still jealous of that lego castle....