Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas fun & my favorite photos.


Cordelia had so much fun at Mcdonald's.

Uncle Brian in the Snow in Napoleon.
I l oved my surprise baby shower! Thank you everyone! :-) Everyone at the Tumbleweed was so much fun!

I love my new hat. It keeps me warm. :-)


I love this picture of Cordelia. Looks like she's got "attitude."
"So it's like this...." ha ha
Hope Cordelia enjoys her blanket. :-)

Fred Rion with all his toys in the dump truck.

Victoria getting into the Christmas spirit.
I know I posted a lot of pictures but these are only a few of the ones I like. I printed them all out at walgreens and I made copies. So I have some pictures being sent to everyone. Oh and Laurie, "Victor, Victoria" movie is on it's way to you. Just be sure to send it home when your done, I think mom and dad want it back too. :-) he he. Hope all is well back home. We have had some nice weather around here but it's suppose to get really cold again.











2 comments:

Laurie said...

cute pictures! I love Torii in the first one haha! Thanks for sending me Victor/Victoria! I can't wait to watch it :)

Stacy said...

Love all the pics. And Cordelia does have attitude :)