Friday, March 28, 2008

For fun

This is Fred Rion's favorite new site. He likes to play the Boulder Scene game. He's really good at it. I can't get the hang of it.

http://indianajones.lego.com/en-us/games/default.aspx

I had to tell Fred Rion there was a movie so I got it out and we watched the beginning of Raiders. He liked it when the boulder came out. Maybe I'll watch the whole thing tonight. I know he can't watch the end, but it's been so long I can't remember if there are any other parts I need to censor.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

VERY COOL! Thanks for sharing!!! Now I have even more things to prevent me from doing my homework :P:P

Laurie said...

p.s. The games are really fun and I want indiana jones legos now

Kelly said...

sounds cool, I'll have to check it out!

Kelly said...

sounds cool, I'll have to check it out!