Friday, July 25, 2008

PIctures

These football pics are from a couple of weeks ago. Seems like the perfect sport for a couple of rough kids.

I was at a thrift store the other day and wandered into the Digger's Delight (stuff a bag for a $1.00). There was a bag of broken toys, but when I looked closer I noticed a bunch of Legos in it too. I had to grab that up. Rion played with the Legos all afternoon and evening. He built a cool lookout tower. It was by far cooler than anything I have ever built with Legos. I told him the only thing I could ever make was square cars. He thought that was funny. There was a bunch of Lego guys in the mix too, a lot of them from Star Wars sets.
I was just playing with the digital camera, trying to get some better closeup shots and remembered there were frames on the camera.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your digital camera has frames to use?! How neat. I like the football pics.

Laurie said...

fun pictures stacy!