Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Favorite pictures of mom & dad's trip.

Dad and Randy were being waiters for the lady's. Randy was being a french waiter. Ha ha
Watch out for this Grandma! Ruth & one of her many guns she owns.
In the middle of the craters lava flow.
Just about to walk around a spatter cone. The hill in the back is what we climbed"The inferno"
Jackson Hole arch of antlers.
My enormous slab of all you can eat BBQ ribs. (took 2 days to finish)
On the old tow bridge in idaho falls, above the snake river.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of mom and dad's trip. We had sooo much fun and it went to fast for me! There's two pictures of when they were in Oregon and I didn't get to go, but I wish I could have taken the time off of work to go. But it sure looks like they had fun. Laurie-I don't know if mom and dad were able share some of their pictures with you by email, but here's a few for you to enjoy. Take care all! Oh Stacy, have you tried the fry sauce yet? MMmmmmm.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Laurie- I hear you will be home soon. You will have to see all the pictures. The stack is huge! I love that picture of Ruth. So funny.

Laurie said...

Yep, I'll be home this month :) I will fill everyone in on the details soon! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Laurie said...

p.s. that is one huge stack of ribs!

Kelly said...

That's awesome that you get to go home soon! When will you be home?