Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baptism

Here is the Baptism date Brian and I have. We will have it on Sunday May 24th during mass at St. Mary's Church.
I have a few ideas for a potluck for everyone to gather too after church. Here's some ideas I would really like to do.

1.) First choice with depending on weather- I would like to go to seratoma park and have one of the shelters close to the amusment park and zoo. Any kids who come, can run around at the zoo, play mini golf, go on the slide, and etc.

2.) Second choice is too let kids swim for the day while us parents visit by a poolside room at the comfort? Or is this too much wild fun? But this might work out for brian, me and baby to stay at the hotel overnight if we rent a room to swim because we would probably leave the next day.

3.) Bon-fire party at mom and dad's!! Thank mom and dad. Ha Ha! Just kidding. It could be a lot of people. Who knows. But I do want a bon fire when I'm home! :-)

I'm getting stumped on any other ideas because the baby has completly taken over my mind. So any ideas are welcome and just email me or call. Probably email would be best, then it's documented and saved of what everyone's ideas are, otherwise I know I will forget. (It's getting rough lately.) Ha Ha.

Love you all and I can't wait to come home! We will be home either on May 14th or 15th. Depends if we decide to fly home or drive home.

No comments: