Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!

Happy 4th of July! Brian and I are still trying to figure out what we want to do for tommorow. I have to work during the day only so I have the evening off to watch fireworks. We may stay at the hotel in the evening to watch the fireworks show along the falls. I'm not sure yet. I think Heidi will sleep through them but they do get really loud even when we were far away last year. We'll see. I have a cute outfit for her and I'll take some pictures to share. Hope everyone has a fun time tommorow. Oh and brian and I booked our flight to europe today!! yay! Laurie-we will have a 1 1/2 hour lay over in Detroit when we come back to the states. Hope you can make it for a little bit to say hi. Miss ya!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

layover? you should stay the night! j/k I'll see what I can do...