Monday, July 16, 2007

First fish



I know you already saw these pictures, but I'm going to post them anyway. They are so cute. Fred Rion got a certificate from Game & Fish with a spot on it to put his first fish photo. Then I'm going to get a frame for it.
The second picture with the boys wearing sunglasses is going to work with me. I have to keep updating my pictures there. I think it's time to take the snow picture out of the frame.
It was good to see everyone this weekend. We had a lot of fun. Fred Rion sure had a lot of fun with Uncle Brian. Hope everyone had a good trip back.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Those are cute pictures! :) Do you think I could get a copy of each picture?

Stacy said...

Of course! I always get doubles.

Kelly said...

I would love copies also! Uncle Brian had a great time with the boys also, it's so weird how fast they grow up when you don't see them for awhile. And was only 2 months ago. crazy.