Monday, July 9, 2007

A big mess

On Friday I came home to the biggest mess ever. There was 3 boxes worth of cereal spread out all over the kitchen floor. Later when I went into the bathroom I also discovered Fruit Loops in the toilet. I was so mad. I guess the kids got up from their nap and daddy didn't. So while he continued to sleep the boys made a mess. I'm not that mad at the boys anymore, but I'm still a little peeved at Fred.

That night we went to a dance for Matt and Amber because they renewed their vows. Fred Rion was excited to go to a dance and he said he wanted to dance with Daisy. Torii said he wanted to dance with Dave. Poor Fred Rion kept asking Daisy to dance, but she kept rejecting him. Then Torii kept rejecting me. He danced with Andi and Amber, but wouldn't dance with me.

No comments: