Monday, December 3, 2007




Brian and I will be leaving tommorow morning. I hope the weather is calming down a little. And yes we will call as soon as we land in Madison. I will probably call when we are in Minneapolis also. Well, I have a job at the hilton and I will start training Jan. 1st. I will talk more about it over the phone some more and we also found a townhome that is wonderful! We are really excited about it. It's a great location and off of a quiet road. The townhome is brand new and in a new subdivision. I thought the last photo above was cute in regards to what we are doing. Kindof a dumb joke really. I thought we are getting our ducks in a row, 'er geese in this case. ha ha. If you click on it, it looks even funnier. These geese where lined up almost along the entire falls that we could see. Weird.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

oooo that is all such good news!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I LOVE the pictures of you by the frozen fountain! Very cool sis... :)

Stacy said...

That is a really cool fountain. Congrats on the job.