Wednesday, December 12, 2007

No title

Not much happening, just basically wanted to say hi. Mom and I went thrift store shopping yesterday. It was a really good time. We both found some things. I got somethings for projects that I will start after Christmas. I'm so excited though, I want to start now. When you two come home we have to go thrift store shopping some afternoon.

I was going to start making some Christmas cookies, but Cordelia's been kind of fussy lately. I haven't gotten much done the past few days. Tomorrow I am meeting a bunch of people from work for lunch. The kids are going with. I'm not too sure how that will go. I wish we were going to Pizza Ranch so I could leave when the kids had too much, but we are meeting at Dakota Farms. I hope they have fast service.

Not much else going on. Talk to ya later.

No comments: