Sunday, December 2, 2007

views in Idaho Falls




I thought I would share some pictures of Idaho falls. My favorite picture is the last one. It was snowing that day I think it has a nice winter christmas scene in it. Most of the pictures are of the Snake River and all the evergreen trees that you see are lit-up with christmas lights at night. It's really pretty. These pictures are mainly taken right out side of our hotel. I have an interview with the hilton tommorow morning and it's only about two blocks from where we are staying! We have a few more places to look at tommorow for a place to live. We have a townhome in mind that we are excited about and we can't see it until tommorow afternoon. Well, that's about it from here. We will be flying out of Idaho on Tuesday and we should be back in madison sometime in the afternoon. I'll talk to everyone later. Take care and I hope everyone is enjoying the snow! Hopefully we will have a nice full snow white christmas this year!

No comments: