Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Beach


Yeah, so I have been going to the beach a lot lately. We've been having the perfect weather though! Some friends and I went last Saturday and grilled. It was a great time. :) Got sun burnt and all! :D Saturday was also the first time I've ever swam in the lake. It actually quite nice once you get into it. Cold at first, but that's jut part of swimming. The more I visit the lake, the more I like it. It is seriously an ocean without the salt. Really great!
Today I went on another geology field trip. We went to a coal power plant, which was kind of interesting. I remember going to a coal mine in elementary school, so it was kind of neat to see a plant now.
Not too much else going. still waiting to move into my apartment. Staying with some other friends right now (long story), but I hope to be settled into my place very soon. If not this week, next week for sure ;)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks so nice there! I wish we would get some nice temps around here. Yesturday is was snowing out! Uggh. Looks like a good time there. I can't wait to visit you sometime while your still there. Looks like a fun town.

Stacy said...

That does look nice. We've had lots of rain here. We need it, but I would like to see some sunshine. Those pictures make me want to go to Lake Tshida.