Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was filled with sunshine:D It was a beautiful day on saturday so I went to the beach with my friend, Eric. He knew of a really great beach that not many people go to, so it was nice to just be lazy and enjoy the sun without the chaos of popular beaches. It was really nice. The sky was clear and the temp around 85. Perfect :D We also bought a soccer ball cause both of us used to play. The fun part is that he used to be a goalie, so I had a blast taking penalty shots in the sand. I forgot how strong my kick is haha.
I like Lake Michigan on the Michigan side cause the water is to the west, so sunsets are really nice. Snapped some pictures, so enjoy :)
Nothing else too exciting. Just basking in the sun :D
Oh, my friend Ellen just got back form Nigaragua and brought me some fair trade coffee :D Can't wait to try it. It smells nice and strong ;)

Nice beach :)

Loving the sun and the sand is SO soft!!

I like looking at the fading coastline... :)

Sunset

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks so nice there. I like the sunset picture. Pretty pictures.

Stacy said...

Very nice pics. I like the coastline. When I think of Mich. I never imagine it looking like that.