Friday, June 27, 2008

Outtakes

I am trying to get new pictures on my Etsy page to make it look a little better. Now that we can go outside and Cordelia can sit up, I can get better pictures. When I do this, I just snap a bunch of pictures until I get a few I can use. Today I got some pictures that weren't good for the Etsy shop, but so darn cute I had to share them. I'm not sure what she's thinking here. It looks like "mom you're so embarrassing," or "I can't believe I forgot..."
No, I did not just give her a lemon.
So big!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the first picture. So adorable. I can't beleive how big she's getting! Give her a big hug from her Auntie and Uncle!

Stacy said...

Now that I look at it, I should have titled the first picture, "Doh!"

Laurie said...

cute pictures! I like the last "so big' picture :)