Friday, April 13, 2007

Blog Away

So this is my creation. How do you like it? We can post whatever on this page, and we can stay connected! Exciting! Feel free to create a Blogger account so you can have your own profile and be listed under the authors section. You can also start a personal blog under that profile. Mine can be viewed in my profile. Its blog name is: Frogger. Also, I thought it would be a good idea to have different colors for each of our posts (to distinguish them), so once we all get going I will modify that. I pick green:) If you prefer a certain color/style let me know so I can edit that into the template. I think this site is pretty easy to navigate and you'll catch on quick. I defiantly know it now. So, if you have any questions let me know. Post stories, post pictures, share ideas, and have fun!

No comments: