Friday, August 31, 2007

Blogger geek

I got to thinking the other day that I would like to start another blog, so I did. It's called Boys Don't Color. You can check it out if you want, but it's just about being a mom. Basically all the stuff that I think you may find too boring to read on this blog. And don't take any offense to this, but you just might not get some of it or be able to relate to it at least so that's my reasoning for starting another blog. I'm sure I'll post funny stories on that blog, but it's going to be a lot of my observations about being a mom and also probably some complaining too. So check it out if you want. P.S. Thanks for getting me addicted to blogging Laurie.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

You are welcome, and I am happy that you have started another blog. You are very talented writer.

Kelly said...

That's cool to start another blog. What's the website? I can't seem to find it. I wouldn't mind checking it out.

Stacy said...

If you click on my profile, the blog is listed at the very bottom and you can click on it. Or if you want to type the address in it's: http://boysdontcolor.blogspot.com