Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wanna Polka?
















Here are some pics of us at The Essen Haus having a great time. Dad and I danced some polka and I tried the waltz. On Saturday morning we went to Baraboo which is about 40 minutes north of Madison and we did some Antique shopping and just spent a relaxing day walking around. It was nice to get out of town also. For lunch we went to Paul Bunyan's cook shanty and had a nice all you can eat BBQ ribs. On the way back to madison, I showed mom and dad the garden. Later that evening, we went to the Essen Haus and had some nice munchies and some beers. Sunday morning, we all slept in and had a nice brunch at the hotel which included some items like, prime rib, shrimp, salmon, fruit, desserts, sausage's, bacon, french toast and casserols. So, I think it's safe to say that mom and dad will be set for a few hours on the road to michigan. :-) Brian is also on his way home today. He should be here around 5pm. I think we are going out to eat tonight. Haaaah, more restaurant foods. My stomach is going to burst. Ha ha. I think we are going to Macaroni Grill tonight. And I have tommorow off from work, so I don't know what the plan is. Well, that's basically all right now. I am sure I will be getting more photos soon. Take care all! Love, Kelly




2 comments:

Laurie said...

Good photos. No boot?!? haha
I like the picture of mom and dad. I look forward seeing them tonight! :)

Stacy said...

I showed Torii the pictures and he wanted to go too. He was mad that we couldn't go. How did mom and dad like the Paul Bunyan cook shanty?

Jan at work gets Midwest Living magazine and Baraboo was lisited as one of the top 100? best places to visit in the midwest. It might have been best unknown places.