Sunday, September 9, 2007

Better weekend

We had a really good weekend. We went to Daisie's birthday party on Friday and the boys had a really good time. On Saturday morning mom and I went to some rummage sales because it is powwow weekend. It was raining all morning, but we found a few things. Then the boys spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's so Fred and I could go out to eat for our anniversary. Then Fred surprised me and said he took the day off. So we went to eat at The Walrus and then went to the movie 3:10 to Yuma. I liked the movie, but Fred didn't. If you like classic westerns, you'll like this movie. Christian Bale was excellent in it. Then this morning I wanted to check out another rummage sale that was closed up yesterday because of the rain. Fred went with and we ended up doing a bunch of rummage sales. I actually found more things today than yesterday and Fred found some things too. Now the kids are on the way home so I wanted to get a blog in. Then I have to do some cleaning and laundry. Fun, fun, fun.

No comments: