Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fall picture

Torii was sitting on the porch yesterday and I thought it was so cute. I had Fred Rion come out and sit with Torii.
Today we went out for ice cream and found some more Halloween decorations at the dollar store. I love Dollar Tree. Yesterday Fred Rion found his Halloween costume. He is going to be Batman.
I'm watching the Wisconsin/Iowa game now. Wis. just scored, it's in Madison. It's fun to watch the Wis. home games because they usually show things around town when they come back from commercial breaks. Last time I watched them they showed a restaurant that looked really good, but I forgot what it was called so I can't even ask Kelly about it. It was like an old diner and the announcers said they had the best malts.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

another cute picture :) I like all your pumpkins and gords!