Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pajama run

Last night I felt like having a frozen Coke so after the kids tooks their baths and got their pajamas on we loaded up and went to Big Boy. I always wanted to do that, but I always feared the kids would get a sugar high right before bed. But it was ok, they were quiet while they drank their Cokes and then went to sleep. I was going to do a pajama run to Dairy Queen, but I really wanted a frozen Coke last night.

The weather is starting to cool down. Today was beautiful. It feels like fall though. I used my oven today for the first time in I don't know when. I was hungry for casseroles as well today. I also made a cheese dip because football is on and that's the best snack for gametime. I would like to do some baking too. The boys want to make Halloween cookies and cupcakes.

No comments: