Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cordelia Pearl

Cordelia is a pretty quiet baby, but I did get some video of her crying. Then you can see and hear her. The boys are doing real good with her. Torii is my little helper. Fred Rion doesn't really hang out too much with the baby. Cordelia had a doctor's appt. yesterday and she is doing just fine. Torii came with and he helped me at the doctor's office. When we got into the doctor's office I finally figured out why he wanted to go with so bad. He always gets cookies from the doctor. This time he also got a little bag of candy for Halloween.

Norma and Hank were here for three days. They got to spend some time with the boys. I wish they would have left the house some with the boys, but I couldn't get them to go out. Norma's kind of different when it comes to the boys and the baby. I guess I'm used to a more involved Grandma.

So we are getting settled in. Cordelia and I are trying to get into a schedule and I'm still trying to figure her out when it comes to eating and sleeping. Fred is doing good with the boys. He's out with Fred Rion now so it's just Torii, Cordelia and I. Cordelia is sleeping, but she should be getting up soon. I have a really cute pic of Cordelia and Torii, but I don't know when I'll get that posted. I'm just glad I could get this video up.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Awwwww :) thanks for sharing stacy!! she is so cute, i cannot wait to see her open those little eyes of her's! :)

Kelly said...

ooooh, she's soooo adorable! I can't wait to come too! I want to hold her and hug her so much. Was a bundle of joy.

Kelly said...

oh, by the way. Everyone at work says she's sooo cute and wants to squeeze those cute little cheeks. :-)