Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chubby baby

Cordelia is becoming a bit of a chunker. You should see the rolls on her thighs.
This is from Thanksgiving. Cordelia dressed up. Isn't she cute?
Sounded like you had a good Thanksgiving. We did too. Mom and I went shopping on Friday. We didn't leave my house until about 9:30 and we still found deals. I got what I wanted so I was happy. It seemed that the stores we went to still had a lot left. Kohls was nuts, but we had a good time. Cordelia went with and she was so good. If I didn't have to carry her carrier around I wouldn't have known she was with.
Today we put up the Christmas tree. A lot of the ornaments are on the bottom half of the tree because the boys helped. The boys want to wrap presents to put under the tree. If they would fall asleep I would wrap some of their's tonight to put under there.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

she looks so cute! I can't wait to hold her. What a sweetheart!

Laurie said...

aw she looks so cute :) That's funny about the christmas tree hehe