Thursday, November 8, 2007

The white stuff

Winter is on the way. We had flurries the other day and this morning there was snow on the ground. Of course it all melted though. I brought my jacket in to the dry cleaners the other day, just in time.

Today Torii and I went to a thrift store. I think I want to go back and pick up a table. Now that I think about it, I know what I would do with it. There's some other things there too that I've been thinking about and am inspired now. I was kind of in a hurry to get back to Cordelia so I didn't buy much. I did buy something cool. I guess they're napkins, but they have asian scenes on them. One is a scenic picture and the other has a girl in a kimino on it. I don't do asian things, but they were so cool I picked them up. I am going to frame them and hang them in my bedroom. There were four of them in each of the packs so if you want one you can have one too. I can take pics too if you're interested. I don't know what to do with the extras. I will probably become like mom and dad and pick up something I like and then find lots more to add to the collection like their candy boxes.

I've started watching the British version of The Office. It's pretty good. I had heard that the characters and story lines are similar to our version and it's true. Except the boss on the British one is much more annoying. At the beginning of the show they have a "warning" (I think it's Eric Idle reading the warning) that the following show has British accents so you might want to turn on the closed captioning. I think that's so funny.

No comments: