Monday, November 26, 2007

Naptime privileges

This afternoon Torii wanted to watch a cartoon so I let him. I sat down next to him and he said he needed a blanket. Ten minutes later he was asleep. Tonight the boys got ready for bed like normal, but when Fred Rion fell asleep I went in and got Torii. He was tossing and turning because I know he wasn't tired. I told him he could stay up longer since he took a nap. He asked about Fred Rion and when he realized he got to stay up and Fred Rion couldn't, his eyes lit up and he had the cutest smile on his face. So now we are hanging out a little before we both go to bed.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

How fun to stay up late when brother has to go to bed! Fred Rion will never know. Cute.

Laurie said...

haha that is funny! :P I can just picture his eyes lighting up hehe