Monday, November 12, 2007

Hunting widow

I'm offically a hunting widow for a few days. Fred took his annual trip to the farm so it's just me and the kids. So far the boys have been good. I can't believe it because they are usually terrors. But I still have a couple of days to go, so I shouldn't jinx it.

It's been really nice out so I've been trying to get Christmas lights up. I got some up today, but may have to go to Walmart and get some more. Some of my lights didn't work and I can't find anymore. I thought I bought some last year, but apparantly not. And even though I don't want to yet I might start decorating inside. I won't put the tree up until after Thanksgiving though. If I start on the rest now, I probably won't get done until Thanksgiving anyway.

Also I need ideas for everyone for Christmas. It's weird this year. I have ideas for the most difficult people (dad) and no idea for pretty much everyone else. And I will warn you again this year. No presents for Fred and I! Presents for the kids only!

Well I hear Cordelia stirring and I also need to start thinking about supper. Bye.

No comments: