Friday, May 30, 2008

In the Jungle the mighty jungle........


"Hello down there?" "Any birds happen to fall down from the feeder?"

I spy a little bird.


Phew, what a long day! It's nice to take a nap.


Victoria and Gingham are having fun going outside now. They can't get enough of it! I can't beleive it. We couldn't get them near a door since we got them and now they beg to go out. Victoria is always sitting by the door in the morning and then in the evening and she wines and wines to go out. She's becoming quite the bird stalker. I have to watch them now, they are getting more gutsy to go further away from the house. I have been calling Gingham a circus monkey now that she has more energy and likes to show off. Gingham loves to run up and down the stairs about 5-10 times every morning, run around the couch when we are watching t.v and she just likes attention. Our little circus monkey; she looks like marcel from Friends. Just thought I would share some cute cat photos. I always enjoy a nice pet photo now and then. Hope you do to.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I hope your cats don't start leaving dead birds or other things for you like Winnie.

Laurie said...

haha! I was JUST going to say the same thing as stacy. Except it was more like "have fun pick up dead birds". o sisters :P