Saturday, November 15, 2008

Forgot to post this awhile back.

Victoria and Gingham love this game. Except Victoria is the only one who stands on the ledge. One afternoon I was doing laundry and heard the cats running up and down the stairs. I came out of the bedroom from putting clothes away and stopped in the doorway. Victoria was crouched down on the ledge and swishing her tail around. So I let her proceed to whatever she's after. Sometimes it's gingham and sometimes it's a little ball sitting on the stairs or toy mouse. Anyway, Gingham was on her way up the stairs and when she came to the top....Victoria attacks!! Gingham had no idea she was up there and that poor cat jumped so high! I think she made it to about my waist or higher. Victoria got her good. I was nearly on the floor because I was laughing so hard! Cats can be entertaing when thier in a playful mood. These two are crazy.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I am laughing just imagining that.