Sunday, November 16, 2008

PIctures

I am finally getting some pictures posted. This picture is from the top of the parking garage at the hospital. The part of the hospital we were in is the building on the left and you can see how close we were to downtown. Both rooms we were in had a view of downtown. I think Rion would have really liked that, especially at night. We could also see the dome from our room.
This is the look I always got from Cordelia in the hospital. She wanted to be held all the time and who could blame her. That elephant next to her is "P-nut". I wanted to get her a gift and the nurses kept calling her little peanut so I thought that was appropriate. Looking at that picture now, she really does look sick. She has put on a couple of pounds and is looking so good. She getting round again. And heavy.

After they put an IV in they had to wrap it up so she wouldn't pull it out. We called it her club. You can see her toe is glowing too. She had that on all the time, it checked her pulse and breathing.


And Rion and his beloved Pikachu. He talks to Pikachu and treats him like a friend. It's pretty funny.




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ooohh, little cordelia looks so skinny! I like the p-nut stuffed animal idea. So cute.

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't think she got THAT skinny! wow! So glad to hear that she doing well :)

Rion looks so big too!