Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beautiful weekend


We spent a lot of time outside this weekend. It was so nice out. Yesterday the boys and I were rollerblading. Rion loves rollerblading. I got so much done this weekend which feels good. We have been so busy that I haven't had time to do anything around the house lately. I also started a couple of projects today. I tease Fred that I use power tools more than he does. I hung a couple of poles in the back entryway closet to hang jackets on and I am also making some benches for the entryway. Our jackets were hanging in the laundry room so now I'm thinking about what my next project will be in that now empty space. Probably some shelving since this house lacks on storage space. Hope everyone else had a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

sounds like you and the kids have been busy. I would love to see Rion rollerblading!

Kelly said...

I wish I knew how to rollerblade then I could go rolln' with rion when I'm home. Sounds like you have been busy. I love the picture of cordelia. I'll have to print it out and keep frame it. So adorable.I think she has your eyes.