Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A nice day for a walk around town.

I love Monkey's! I mean, who can't love a leemer? So cute. They look so mischevious.
This peacock was outside of it's cage and just hanging out.
I have never seen a tortoise this big before! He's huge!
Awww, the cute little ducklings.
A look at the Snake river from the east. Some parts you can see the drop off to the falls.
The walk along the falls is called the Greenbelt.

Not sure what kind of tree this is but, it has beautiful flowers and the trees are everywhere.

Today was my day off of work and I decided to get out and relax around town. I went down by the falls on the snake river and then walked around the downtown area. After that, I decided to go to the zoo. I was pretty dissapointed in the zoo here, it's probably half the size of Bismarck's. Not much to see in it. It was a beautiful day today and needed to enjoy it before we get our rain for the rest of the week. Bah.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I like the picture with the flowery branch and the falls in the background. All the pictures are really good. Sounds like you had a nice day.

Laurie said...

looks like it was a nice walk. cool pictures