Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun stuff

I found two fun things today. Not that I need anything to preoccupy me from what I really should be doing.

Fred isn't home today so I actually got to watch something other than college football on Saturday. I was looking through the guide and came across Spaceballs-the animated series. I flipped immediately to G4 which airs it. It is awesome! I recorded another episode but haven't watched it. Mel Brooks does the voices for President Skroob and Yogurt. I'm not sure if he's writing for the series as well, but it was funny.

One of my favorite websites is: http://www.us.imdb.com I check it almost daily for my guilty pleasure- celebrity gossip. Today I discovered they have video of some tv shows and movies, new and classics. The new The Office is on there if you missed it on Thursday, Laurie. There were also old episodes of Bewitched and Alfred Hitchcock. I tried an episode of Bewitched and it loaded up with no wait time. Awesome!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I watched The Office. It was great!