Friday, September 12, 2008

S.O.S!

I have mom's wonderful Spinach recipe that she uses with the Knorr season packet. Only problem is that I can't find it anymore! Aaaahhh. If anyone can find these packets, I would love some sent. Brian loves this dip and we both craved it awhile back and I told him that I can't make it anymore until I find another recipe because the packet I use has the recipe on the back. Poor guy was upset and I haven't found another recipe I like. I looked at just about every grocery store around here and it's no where to be found. If anyone can find it, I will send money. Ha ha.

Oh also, Mom I have to bug you again. Can you send the Kneophla soup recipe? I should have the recipe put onto a plaque because I think this is the 2nd time I lost it and brian and I love it so much. Crazy.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I can look for them....

p.s. You just gave me a really bad craving for Kneophla soup....

Stacy said...

I looked today and didn't see them. I'll look at another grocery store too.