Monday, February 25, 2008

Howdy

I didn't have a picture of the kids to post so thought I would post my pic of Mad Men. Still so obsessed.

I didn't think I had any real news, but I guess I do. Today Cordelia rolled over for the first time. Twice. She has been so close, and she finally made it over today. Then she's on her belly and pushing on her arms and kicking with her legs. She wants to crawl so bad so she can go after her big brothers. Or maybe get away from them, I'm not sure.

My business was kind of slowing down and I finally got another onesie on the other night. That helped putting something on because then people look at my other stuff too and guess what? I had an order today. I actually have two to send out tomorrow, but one was from awhile ago, she couldn't get her PayPal to work.

Did you watch the Oscars? I thought it was pretty good. I think the only nominated movie I saw was Ratioulle. There are a bunch I would like to see though. But no time or money.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

good to hear that your business is doing well.

I did watch the oscars. I loved 'em! "No Country" got best picture and director :) It made me happy haha.