Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sold!

I made my first sale today! I have a onesie going to London. I'm pretty excited. Fred said I should frame my first dollar. I told him payment came through PayPal. Oh well, I'll just have to go to the bank and get a nice new crisp dollar bill. I'm still putting things on. I'm trying to space them out instead of putting them all on at once. Then people will be more likely to run into my things while they are looking through pages of stuff. I bought a bunch more shirts today for a buck each. Now I have to come up with some girl designs too. I bought a sketchbook because I have so many ideas, but I just can't produce them fast enough. I have a corner in the house filled with clothes and all my stuff to make shirts.

Last Friday we went to the St. Mary's carnival. We had a really good time. Did I already post on this? I can't remember. Anyway, we had our usual fun time. The boys really liked the cotton candy. We also parked at the Capitol and took a shuttle over. Fred Rion really enjoyed that. We also met Vicki and Andy there. Vicki really enjoyed holding Cordelia.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

very cool!!! congratulations!!!! :)

Kelly said...

That's sooo great sis! Congrats! I found a cute shirt the other day for kids. It had a picture of the world in the middle and then it said somethine like "Hi, I'm new here." There's just another idea for ya if you like. Congrats sis!