Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Winter in western Michigan

Yup. More snow. Kelly, I fully sympathize with you, and I think we got your blizzard from a few days ago. I had class early today, and then around noon it started to snow really bad, so GVSU cancelled our classes for the evening. This is the second snow day we had this semester... it's insane! Anyways, here are some pictures of the craziness. The photos don't really do it justice because it was snowing ice particles... I've never had to deal this kind of weather until I moved 20 minutes east of a major lake, lol. It doesn't snow here... it rains ice. I think GVSU forgot to leave the winter-weather-part out of their brochure!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your picture's and I can't beleive all that snow! Today the wind is suppose to pick up and more snow to come, so that means it's coming your way! ha ha. Stay warm sis!

Stacy said...

I'm so jealous. How come I can't have snow when I actually want it? I want snow for sledding!