Monday, February 4, 2008

Pictures


I finally got around to getting some pictures ready to post. The pic of Cordelia is from today. She is such a happy baby. The skating pic is from a couple of weekends ago. Torii and the cake is from Super Bowl. I made a football field cake. I ran out of green food coloring so it was a pretty light green field. Oh well. We enjoyed the game a lot. GG came over and watched it with us. I made a bunch of snacks and it was a good time. Towards the end of the game I was holding Cordelia and someone got hit hard, it might have been Tom Brady and both Fred and I went "OHHHHH" when he got hit. I guess we both did it kind of loud because we scared Cordelia and she started crying. Poor girl. It was a very good game. I'm so glad the Giants won.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

cute pictures! I love the cake, it looks yummy.

Laurie said...

fun! I want to go ice skating with the boys!