Wednesday, February 6, 2008





I think I lost count of how many snow storms we have had this week and I think we are getting another one on friday. So more and more snow, but what else is new, huh? I don't have many new pictures but I thought I would share a few of our place. The two pictures of fatso are from earlier in the week when I couldn't find her. I was searching all over and I happened to have the camera near so I grabbed it and I heard her meow in the bathroom. I thought I would catch her sleeping in the sink as I usually do, and I have been trying to get her to stay off of the counters, so she knew she was busted. What a Garfield.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

haha i love fatso :P Idaho looks very similar to Michigan right now. It's a bit more slushy right now, but it's also snowing right now, haha. I swear it doesn't stop. How long until spring break???

Stacy said...

I wish we had that much snow. We barely have enough to make a snow man.